Wednesday, April 3, 2013

don't talk about it

I promise you, I'm not
Too pretty to talk to. I'm not
Pretty enough that you would ever want to.
If you hit me up, I return your calls.
There's no chase but that is far from my only flaw.
I am used to my back against the wall.
Wallflower, I guess that might be my fault.
And I am never on the ball,
I'm taking easy classes and I'm failing them all.
Now I know just what not to do.
Even on a bad day she attracts the bi's
And to my D she got a 95.
Can I blame it all on the size of the thighs
Or does she rely on her eyes?
That last guy was a fast high.
She said hello and then goodbye.
Sometimes I know she covers her eyes.
If she can't see the truth she can believe lies.
Sure, it's easier
If we don't talk about it
But everybody knows that she'd be
Better off without this.
I don't see
A problem until
Does she love him?
Will she next year
When he's still failing?

We

Don't talk about it. Don't talk about it. Don't talk about it.
We
Don't talk about it. Don't talk about it. Don't talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment