Monday, June 16, 2014

Social Media Takeover

Good news! The Etsy shop is finally online!
Now I'm crossing my fingers that the spraypainted tshirts actually sell. To use online, I tried to take cool pictures (that ended up all looking more or less the same) and failed a little bit but oh well. Light painting at 5 am is still a fun time. 
Do you have a favorite? I really couldn't decide. I hated all of them equally.


I have more good news! Because I am ridiculously lazy, I was spending a typical summer day on the couch watching TV. An ad came on for wix.com that lets you create a free website. I was a little bit skeptical but it actually is free and also so easy that I designed the whole thing overnight, plus it's mobile friendly. It gives a little more background about the Go Wild TShirts that I'm selling on Etsy and it has links to all my social media accounts. So if you have free time, maybe you should head over to 
...I love you...

The plan is to post all over social media so the people that I know in person or follow or share similar tastes and interests with can find my shop on Etsy easily. Since I am still trying (unsuccessfully) to become employed, I have too much free time and I decided to put this to good use by reading up on SEO, visibility, web analytics, and all that stuff with big words I couldn't define if you asked me. This has so far amounted to a grand total of zero sales, but we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment